Apollo Immigration Privacy Notice
Apollo Immigration Limited is a New Zealand business that helps people with the immigration process. This privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share the personal information of people who use our website or sign up for our webinars and seminars.
If you have any questions about how we handle your personal information, please contact Elena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data is collected
When you visit our website, sign up for a webinar either directly or through one of our partners, or send us a message we may collect:
• Your name
• Your phone number
• Your email
• Your country of residence
• The content of any message you send us and
• Other information automatically when you visit our website – see the section “Cookies” below.
How we use your information
We use your information for the following purposes:
• To contact you about a question you submit through our website
• To allow you to sign up and access webinars and seminars
• To analyse and report on how people use our website and services to allow us to improve them.
Please note we do not use any form of automated decision-making or profiling.
How we share your information
Occasionally, we may share your information with third parties. We will only share with:
• Our partners who help us deliver our services
• Buyers, or possible buyers, of our business. But only to help them with their decision to buy
• Regulators, when permitted by law and
• Others, with your consent.
When we share your information as above, it may be transferred outside the country you live in. We’ll still make sure your information has adequate protection, for example through the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
We use Google Analytics to learn more about the people who visit our website. This allows us to improve and better target our services. Click here for more information.
Selling your information
We’ll only keep your information for as long as necessary, given the reasons we collected it. In practice, this will mean your information will likely be deleted two years after its last use.
You have a right to know what information we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date.
You can request a copy of it, ask us to stop using or sharing it, and ask us to delete it.
If you send us an email at email@example.com we’ll be happy to help.
If you are unhappy with how we are handling your information, please let us know at our email address above.