First Consultation Meetings
If you wish to book an appointment for a first consultation meeting please do so by contacting us so we can arrange a suitable time for you.
Auckland now moved to COVID-19 Alert Level 2.5 and the rest of New Zealand moved to COVID-19 Alert Level 2. We are available for face-to-face meetings.
Here is an overview of the restrictions if you are in the Auckland region:
- If you’re sick, stay home.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- If you’re concerned about your wellbeing or have underlying health conditions, work with your doctor to understand how best to stay healthy.
- Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed.
What is a First Consultation Meeting
The first consultation is a one-hour meeting which can be done in person or online. During the meeting we do not check the documentation for a visa application and we do not provide a checklist of documents needed for a visa application. However we collect as much information as possible from you about your current situation and we advise you on what we consider the best option moving forward. The fee is NZ$120.
After the meeting a summary of what has been discussed will be emailed to you.
There is no obligation to sign on as clients. However, should you decide to become our clients you would need to sign a written agreement and agree to pay a fee to assist you with your visas. The NZ$120 would be, in this case, deducted from the total fee.
Please note that from 31 August 2020 Auckland moved to Alert Level 2.5 and the rest of New Zealand moved to Alert Level 2. For more information on what it means for New Zealand please check the COVID-19 website created by the New Zealand government: https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-...
Stay safe and, if you can, stay home!