First Consultation Meetings
If you wish to book an appointment for a first consultation meeting please do so by contacting us so we can arrange a suitable time for you. We are available for online meetings only at this stage.
From 6am on 7 March 2021, Auckland will move to Alert Level 2 and the rest of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 1. The measures will remain in place for the next seven days.
We encourage everyone to:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Call your doctor or Healthline If you have cold or flu symptoms and make sure you get tested
- Wash your hands
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces
- Self-isolate immediately If you are told to do so by health authorities
- Work with your doctor to understand how best to stay healthy if you’re concerned about your wellbeing or have underlying health conditions
- Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing
What is a First Consultation Meeting
The first consultation is a one-hour meeting which can be done in person or online. During the meeting we do not check the documentation for a visa application and we do not provide a checklist of documents needed for a visa application. However we collect as much information as possible from you about your current situation and we advise you on what we consider the best option moving forward. The fee is NZ$120.
After the meeting a summary of what has been discussed will be emailed to you.
Please note that Auckland will be moving to COVID-19 Alert Level 2 on 6am on 7 March 2021 while the rest of New Zealand will move to COVID-19 Alert Level 1. For more information on what it means for New Zealand please check the COVID-19 website created by the New Zealand government: https://covid19.govt.nz/update...
Stay safe and, if you are sick, stay home!